Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Reboot your footwear expectations in the cool, clean and serene Fitzsimmons boot from Native. Its distinctly smooth profile is courtesy of an all-over EVA construction that makes this shoe extremely light, flexible and practically maintenance free.
- Neoprene lining and lightly padded footbed
- Cushions your foot and wicks away moisture
- D-ring lacing system ensures a snug and secure fit
- Two pull tabs on top - for easy on and off
- Waterproof and anti-microbial
- Shock absorbent textured outsole
Material: EVA, Neoprene
Damian Van Zyll de Jong, the founder of Vancouver-based shoe label Native, calls his wares “footwear for the future." Native's bright-colored boots, sandals and sneakers take their cues from classic designs yet are lightweight, comfortable, and technologically advanced. Native's entire line is made of perforated EVA full-injection-molded material (i.e., they're vegan-friendly) and are washable. Indie rockers and designers seem to love Native Fitzsimmons, while funkier fashionistas prefer Veronas for their John Waters-worthy vibe.