Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven insulated jacket
- Graphic print throughout, standing collar, optional removable hood, quilted at inner arms and sides, elasticized inner sleeve cuff, front zipper pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed front zipper closure
- 23½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size XS
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% recycled polyester shell. 70% polyester and 30% recycled polyester fill
Nau (pronounced “now”) designs sustainable outdoor apparel that’s functional enough to handle the demands of the outdoors and stylish enough for the discerning urbanite. The Portland, Oregon-based clothing label launched its first collection in 2007 and has since formed a collective of sorts based on its partnerships with Nudie Jeans, Timberland Boot Co. and other brands that complement its vision. Nau's collection includes everything from sleek jackets and outerwear for surviving tough temps, backpacks, and eco-safe stainless steel water bottles to minimalist wool and organic cotton separates appropriate for the office. Enhanced with wind- and waterproofing, articulated tailoring, and other performance elements, Nau’s “green” clothing marries good looks and doing good.