Five pocket cotton worker chinos
- Zip fly with button closure and belt loops
- Coin and two waist pockets and back welt and button closure pockets
- Metal key ring at belt loop and slight fading throughout
- Please note, any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 14", inseam: 31". Measurements were taken from a size 32
Founded in 2011 by Swedish designer Par Lundqvist, the Australian label Neuw Denim draws inspiration from the past to create clothing that is markedly modern. Named after a shortened version of Nieuwlandstraat — the street in Brussels where Lundqvist hatched the idea for his brand, before resettling in Australia — Neuw Denim features jeans and denim-complimentary apparel known for comfortable, classic fits. In designing his collections, Lundqvist employs a process called “Vintage Revision,” which involves reworking cuts and details from the nearly 3,000 pairs of old jeans in his collection. The result? High-waist women’s shorts, men’s flannel-lined denim pants, and skinny-leg jeans that will never go out of style.