Six pocket cotton slim vintage revised jeans.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Two waist pockets with two interior coin pockets, two back pockets and a back waist leather logo tag.
- Slight fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9¾", leg opening: 14", inseam: 33½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Founded in 2011 by Swedish designer Par Lundqvist, the Australian label Neuw Denim draws inspiration from the past to create clothing that is markedly modern. Named after a shortened version of Nieuwlandstraat — the street in Brussels where Lundqvist hatched the idea for his brand, before resettling in Australia — Neuw Denim features jeans and denim-complimentary apparel known for comfortable, classic fits. In designing his collections, Lundqvist employs a process called “Vintage Revision,” which involves reworking cuts and details from the nearly 3,000 pairs of old jeans in his collection. The result? High-waist women’s shorts, men’s flannel-lined denim pants, and skinny-leg jeans that will never go out of style.