New Balance has come a long way since 1906, when William J. Riley founded the company under the name New Balance Arch Support Co. and limited its output to flexible insoles. Now one of the U.S.’s most prominent athletic brands, New Balance offers a full line of men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel and accessories as well as underwear and high-performance shoes beloved by athletes all over the world. The Massachusetts-based brand introduced its first running shoe in 1938 and followed up a few years later with a baseball shoe designed for the Boston Braves. Subsequent decades have brought cross-training and walking shoes, the super-comfortable Minimus Zero, and innovations such as shock absorbers and REVlite foam cushioning. Though lightweight, New Balance’s clothing and shoes go heavy on style thanks to their bright colors, subtle details, and fun fabrics.
New New Balance Sales
Past Sales Featuring New Balance
Sporty Kids' ShoesCool sneakers and slips-ons made for kicking around all season.
Ben Sherman for BoysClassic-cool spring basics from the beloved UK brand.
Almost Gone: One-of-a-Kind PicksDon’t miss out on a stylish mix of graphic tees, colorful scarves, and more.
More Styles by New Balance
- Baby & kids' shoes & boots
- Men's saddle shoes & other footwear
- Men's sneakers & running shoes
- Men's sports pants, shorts & leggings
- Men's sports tops & T-shirts
- Men's sunglasses & eyewear
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's leggings
- Women's light jackets & other sportswear
- Women's pants, shorts & leggings
- Women's sports shirts, tanks & tops