574 Classic suede and pebbled leather running sneakers.
- Six eyelets with lacing and a rounded toe.
- Suede, pebbled leather and mesh panel details throughout.
- Logo on tongue, sides and back.
- Plastic logo panel at heel.
- Fully lined with a padded insole and ENCAP midsole technology to provide maximum support and durability.
- Rubber sole with traction.
Leather, Suede, Rubber
New Balance has come a long way since 1906, when William J. Riley founded the company under the name New Balance Arch Support Co. and limited its output to flexible insoles. Now one of the U.S.’s most prominent athletic brands, New Balance offers a full line of men’s, women’s and kids’ apparel and accessories as well as underwear and high-performance shoes beloved by athletes all over the world. The Massachusetts-based brand introduced its first running shoe in 1938 and followed up a few years later with a baseball shoe designed for the Boston Braves. Subsequent decades have brought cross-training and walking shoes, the super-comfortable Minimus Zero, and innovations such as shock absorbers and REVlite foam cushioning. Though lightweight, New Balance’s clothing and shoes go heavy on style thanks to their bright colors, subtle details, and fun fabrics.