- Cotton long sleeve jacket
- Fold over collar, hood, exposed contrast lining at collar, hood, functional drawstring at waist, back hem, adjustable button tab closure at sleeve cuff, snap detail at back and optional interior lining
- Side welt pockets with attached panel with snap closure. Exposed front zipper with five snap panel and single button closure
- 20 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size Small
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 33 inches
100% cotton shell. 100% polyester lining
Tired of making clothing under other people’s names — for examples, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren — fashion designer Nicholas Kunz sought advice from a psychic, who told her that owning her own label was predestined. In 2003 Kunz joined forces with her brother Christopher and launched Nicholas K: a line of high-end men’s and women’s clothing distinguished by lots of zippers, drawstrings, toggles, grommets, and other details. From the military-ish yet softly draping Booker jacket in olive green to striped cotton dress shirts, front-zip cardigans and khaki parkas, Nicholas D’s casual chic is difficult to resist.