- Woven three quarter sleeve jacket
- Removable hood with drawstring, fold over collar, drawstring tie at side waist and adjustable button tab at sleeve cuff
- Side flap pockets. Front zipper with hidden five snap closure
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size Small
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 33 inches
55% silk and 45% linen shell. 100% cotton lining
Tired of making clothing under other people’s names — for examples, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren — fashion designer Nicholas Kunz sought advice from a psychic, who told her that owning her own label was predestined. In 2003 Kunz joined forces with her brother Christopher and launched Nicholas K: a line of high-end men’s and women’s clothing distinguished by lots of zippers, drawstrings, toggles, grommets, and other details. From the military-ish yet softly draping Booker jacket in olive green to striped cotton dress shirts, front-zip cardigans and khaki parkas, Nicholas D’s casual chic is difficult to resist.