- Merino wool blend cardigan
- Optional faux fur trim at collar, faux leather buckle at collar, sleeve cuff, faux leather trim at pocket, dual slit pocket at front with zipper closure
- Zipper and button closure at front
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
50% merino wool and 50% acrylic shell
Tired of making clothing under other people’s names — for examples, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren — fashion designer Nicholas Kunz sought advice from a psychic, who told her that owning her own label was predestined. In 2003 Kunz joined forces with her brother Christopher and launched Nicholas K: a line of high-end men’s and women’s clothing distinguished by lots of zippers, drawstrings, toggles, grommets, and other details. From the military-ish yet softly draping Booker jacket in olive green to striped cotton dress shirts, front-zip cardigans and khaki parkas, Nicholas D’s casual chic is difficult to resist.