Tired of making clothing under other people’s names — for examples, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren — fashion designer Nicholas Kunz sought advice from a psychic, who told her that owning her own label was predestined. In 2003 Kunz joined forces with her brother Christopher and launched Nicholas K: a line of high-end men’s and women’s clothing distinguished by lots of zippers, drawstrings, toggles, grommets, and other details. From the military-ish yet softly draping Booker jacket in olive green to striped cotton dress shirts, front-zip cardigans and khaki parkas, Nicholas D’s casual chic is difficult to resist.
New Nicholas K Sales
Past Sales Featuring Nicholas K
Spring for LinenIt’s totally possible to dress well in stifling humidity and heat — just make sure to choose the right weight and fabric (read: lightweight cotton and linen). Featured here is just that — from linen shorts, tees, and pants, to accessories, blazers, and more.
Memorial Day WhitesIt’s that time of the year when white is widely accepted as an appropriate color to wear (though if you’ve read Gilt MANual, you’ll know its perfectly acceptable year-round). Take advantage of the summer-ready hue with a slew of light-colored pants, shirts, and shorts. We’ve even thrown in a few patterned numbers, so you don’t rock your all-white Hamptons party look too early in the season.
Final FewOnce in a while, we wind up with some great items that haven't found their way to a good home (read: yours). It’s tragic, we know. But there’s a silver lining — we've put all our stylish leftovers in one place for easy browsing (and picking). We’ve only got a few of each item in stock, so move fast before we run out.
Spring ShortsThere comes a time when any reasonable guy has to admit that sweating bullets in your jeans is just not a good look. And you know what that means: It’s time to break out the shorts. Our sale has everything from trim twill numbers, to relaxed plaid takes—all the better to see you through the summer in comfort and style.
Oxford Shirts & Colored BottomsWe’re in a spring state of mind and it’s on full display in this sale. With a slew of slim button-ups and –downs, as well as chinos in a wide variety of bright, bold hues, you’ll find plenty of options to add a dose of energy to your daily look.
More Styles by Nicholas K
- Men's T-shirts & crew neck shirts
- Men's blazers & sport coats
- Men's cardigan sweaters
- Men's dress pants
- Men's hoodies
- Men's jackets, coats & parkas
- Men's khaki, canvas & other casual pants
- Men's knit, striped & cashmere scarves
- Men's long sleeve casual shirts
- Men's loose fit & relaxed leg jeans
- Men's luggage tags, duffle bags, eye masks & more
- Men's raincoats, trench coats & rain jackets
- Men's short sleeve casual shirts
- Men's sweatshirts & other sweaters
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's cardigan, crew neck, turtleneck & V-neck sweaters
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's hats, caps & beanies
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops