- Woven stretch wool legging pant
- Raised pintuck detail at front, functional zipper closure at leg cuff
- Zip fly with two hook and bar and interior button closure
- 29½ inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
95% virgin wool and 5% lycra shell
No less than Vogue magazine has praised NYC-based designer Nili Lotan for her exquisitely tailored, androgynous women's clothing. Lotan’s wardrobe offerings include elegant linen sweaters and pants, flowing maxi dresses, cotton voile beach dresses, and other separates; many pieces reveal the designer's keen eye for unique Italian and Japanese fabrics. Lotan's approach to her work (stenciled across the walls of her boutique) is that “Neither loud nor aggressive, clothes should be clean and sophisticated.” A fruitful collaboration with J. Crew has brought her effortless style to a wider audience.