- Cotton linen blend woven blazer
- Notch lapel, flap welt pockets at front, reverse dart details, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hook and eye closure at front, fully lined
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
62% cotton and 38% linen shell
No less than Vogue magazine has praised NYC-based designer Nili Lotan for her exquisitely tailored, androgynous women's clothing. Lotan’s wardrobe offerings include elegant linen sweaters and pants, flowing maxi dresses, cotton voile beach dresses, and other separates; many pieces reveal the designer's keen eye for unique Italian and Japanese fabrics. Lotan's approach to her work (stenciled across the walls of her boutique) is that “Neither loud nor aggressive, clothes should be clean and sophisticated.” A fruitful collaboration with J. Crew has brought her effortless style to a wider audience.