- Low-rise ankle skinny jean
- Pintucked at front, back patch pockets, zipper closure details at ankles, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and eye closures
- 28inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
No less than Vogue magazine has praised NYC-based designer Nili Lotan for her exquisitely tailored, androgynous women's clothing. Lotan’s wardrobe offerings include elegant linen sweaters and pants, flowing maxi dresses, cotton voile beach dresses, and other separates; many pieces reveal the designer's keen eye for unique Italian and Japanese fabrics. Lotan's approach to her work (stenciled across the walls of her boutique) is that “Neither loud nor aggressive, clothes should be clean and sophisticated.” A fruitful collaboration with J. Crew has brought her effortless style to a wider audience.