SALE ENDED ON: March 14, 2014
Airy romance and delicate detailing are the hallmarks of historic fashion house Nina Ricci. Formed in 1932 by Maria Ricci and her son Robert, Ricci created a refined, elegant look loved by decades of women who were drawn to her consistently feminine aesthetic. Ricci’s designs include everything from embroidered patchwork dresses topped off by lace-paneled bustiers to roomy bowling bag-style handbags in alligator or snakeskin. With a full range of clothing and accessories that includes perfume, lingerie, shoes, watches, sunglasses and jewelry, Nina Ricci has remained contemporary and edgy while remaining true to its signature sensuality.
New Nina Ricci Sales
Past Sales Featuring Nina Ricci
SALE ENDED ON: March 13, 2014
Get the Blues: Chic Spring AccessoriesA striking palette of sleek leather handbags, retro sunnies, and printed scarves.
SALE ENDED ON: March 12, 2014
Think Pink: The Perfect Spring HueEmbrace your ladylike side with head-to-toe pieces in the ultra-femme color.
SALE ENDED ON: March 10, 2014
One-of-a-Kind Accessories: Up to 75% OffFrom bright handbags to studded belts, must-have accents that are the last of their kinds.
SALE ENDED ON: March 8, 2014
Clean Slate: Minimalist-Chic ShoesGet back to basics with super-sleek, understated footwear picks.
SALE ENDED ON: March 4, 2014
Neutral Knits to Wear Now & LaterLayer-ready cashmere, jersey, and linen pieces, perfect for the seasonal shift.
More Styles by Nina Ricci
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops
- Women's wraps & scarves