Airy romance and delicate detailing are the hallmarks of historic fashion house Nina Ricci. Formed in 1932 by Maria Ricci and her son Robert, Ricci created a refined, elegant look loved by decades of women who were drawn to her consistently feminine aesthetic. Ricci’s designs include everything from embroidered patchwork dresses topped off by lace-paneled bustiers to roomy bowling bag-style handbags in alligator or snakeskin. With a full range of clothing and accessories that includes perfume, lingerie, shoes, watches, sunglasses and jewelry, Nina Ricci has remained contemporary and edgy while remaining true to its signature sensuality.
New Nina Ricci Sales
Past Sales Featuring Nina Ricci
One-of-a-Kind AccessoriesFrom vibrant shades to bold tech cases, score must-have accents before they're gone.
Haute Shoes: Luxury Sandals & MoreStriking designer footwear by Alaia, Miu Miu, and more.
Little White DressesEmbrace all things light and breezy in warm-weather iterations of the classic frock.
Dress Like a LadyGo the ultra-feminine route in demure dresses, patent leather heels, and more.
J. Mendel, Giambattista Valli & MoreInvest in glamorous dresses and impeccably tailored separates.
More Styles by Nina Ricci
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops
- Women's wraps & scarves