Airy romance and delicate detailing are the hallmarks of historic fashion house Nina Ricci. Formed in 1932 by Maria Ricci and her son Robert, Ricci created a refined, elegant look loved by decades of women who were drawn to her consistently feminine aesthetic. Ricci’s designs include everything from embroidered patchwork dresses topped off by lace-paneled bustiers to roomy bowling bag-style handbags in alligator or snakeskin. With a full range of clothing and accessories that includes perfume, lingerie, shoes, watches, sunglasses and jewelry, Nina Ricci has remained contemporary and edgy while remaining true to its signature sensuality.
New Nina Ricci Sales
Past Sales Featuring Nina Ricci
Neutral Knits to Wear Now & LaterLayer-ready cashmere, jersey, and linen pieces, perfect for the seasonal shift.
Head Over Heels: Our Favorite ShoesThe must-have booties, loafers, and stilettos we’re eyeing this season.
Spring-Ready Shoes Feat. Marc JacobsLuxe designer footwear for the seasonal shift.
More Styles by Nina Ricci
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops
- Women's wraps & scarves