- Woven silk mohair blend skirt
- Pleated detail at waist, contrast stitched hemline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 24 inches from waist to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
58% silk, 35% mohair, 5% polyamide and 2% wool shell. 100% silk lining
Airy romance and delicate detailing are the hallmarks of historic fashion house Nina Ricci. Formed in 1932 by Maria Ricci and her son Robert, Ricci created a refined, elegant look loved by decades of women who were drawn to her consistently feminine aesthetic. Ricci’s designs include everything from embroidered patchwork dresses topped off by lace-paneled bustiers to roomy bowling bag-style handbags in alligator or snakeskin. With a full range of clothing and accessories that includes perfume, lingerie, shoes, watches, sunglasses and jewelry, Nina Ricci has remained contemporary and edgy while remaining true to its signature sensuality.