Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven mesh cocktail dress
- Sequin embroidered burnout detail throughout, silk grosgrain shoulder straps, gathered applique at shoulder, semi-attached panel at waist, shirred detail at front skirt, ruffle panel front hemline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 41 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Nina Ricci
Material: 65% polyester and 35% cotton shell. 100% silk combo. 100% silk lining
Airy romance and delicate detailing are the hallmarks of historic fashion house Nina Ricci. Formed in 1932 by Maria Ricci and her son Robert, Ricci created a refined, elegant look loved by decades of women who were drawn to her consistently feminine aesthetic. Ricci’s designs include everything from embroidered patchwork dresses topped off by lace-paneled bustiers to roomy bowling bag-style handbags in alligator or snakeskin. With a full range of clothing and accessories that includes perfume, lingerie, shoes, watches, sunglasses and jewelry, Nina Ricci has remained contemporary and edgy while remaining true to its signature sensuality.