Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Knit mohair cardigan
- Ostrich feather fringe at yoke and back, dual front slash pockets, scalloped crochet panel at hemline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front four button closure
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 22 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Nina Ricci
Material: 49% mohair, 46% wool, 3% polyamide and 2% cotton shell. 100% ostrich feather combo
Airy romance and delicate detailing are the hallmarks of historic fashion house Nina Ricci. Formed in 1932 by Maria Ricci and her son Robert, Ricci created a refined, elegant look loved by decades of women who were drawn to her consistently feminine aesthetic. Ricci’s designs include everything from embroidered patchwork dresses topped off by lace-paneled bustiers to roomy bowling bag-style handbags in alligator or snakeskin. With a full range of clothing and accessories that includes perfume, lingerie, shoes, watches, sunglasses and jewelry, Nina Ricci has remained contemporary and edgy while remaining true to its signature sensuality.