Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven dress
- Bustier seamed bodice with embroidered lace and trim, adjustable shoulder straps, elasticized waist, printed panels throughout with mesh overlay, contrast textured skirt with embroidered ribbon detail, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Back ten hook and eye closures, fully lined
- 28 inches in circumference at bust; 27 inches in circumference at waist; 42½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Nina Ricci
Material: 50% polyamide, 26% silk, 10% viscose, 7% acrylic, and 7% wool shell. 100% silk combo. 100% silk lining. 60% cotton and 40% polyamide lining
Airy romance and delicate detailing are the hallmarks of historic fashion house Nina Ricci. Formed in 1932 by Maria Ricci and her son Robert, Ricci created a refined, elegant look loved by decades of women who were drawn to her consistently feminine aesthetic. Ricci’s designs include everything from embroidered patchwork dresses topped off by lace-paneled bustiers to roomy bowling bag-style handbags in alligator or snakeskin. With a full range of clothing and accessories that includes perfume, lingerie, shoes, watches, sunglasses and jewelry, Nina Ricci has remained contemporary and edgy while remaining true to its signature sensuality.