Description: New Super Mario Bros.™ 2:
Bowser™ has once again kidnapped Princess Peach™, but this time, Mario™ has another objective. The Mushroom Kingdom is bursting with more gold coins than before. Each level is littered with gold as coins rain down from overhead pipes, trails of coins are left behind special gold enemies and gold pipes transport Mario into coin-filled caverns. It's up to players to collect as many coins as possible throughout this all-new side-scrolling adventure. The game also features returning abilities, challenges, and a 2-player cooperative mode. Can you collect 1 million coins?
- Records all the coins players collect throughout the game
- Every level is filled with golden opportunities, such as gold rings that turn enemies into valuable gold versions and a Gold Flower that gives Mario the ability to turn almost anything in his path into coins.
- Coin Rush Mode allows players to collect as many coins as possible across three levels and challenge friends to beat their record via StreetPass™.
- The return of Raccoon Mario gives Mario the ability to fly and access hidden areas.
- Two players will have the option to play the entire game in two-player multiplayer mode using local wireless.
- Cooperative mode requires two systems and two games. Each sold separately.
- Use StreetPass features to share your Coin Rush high scores, and then challenge other player's scores to win Crown Coins.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.© 2012 Nintendo. Nintendo properties are trademarks of Nintendo.