Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Rectangular black ionic plated stainless steel case with black dial
- Black ionic plated stainless steel mesh bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 50M
- Case measures 45mm (1.77 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 22mm (0.86 inches) wide
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a plating process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Material: Black ionic plated stainless steel
Nooka was born in 2004 when artist Matthew Waldman had a flashback to a first-grade math class while staring at a large clock in a London hotel. Part retro, part futuristic, Nooka’s unique digital interfaces offer a linear and graphic representation of time that’s intuitive and artistic. Nooka watches have been seen on the wrists of Takashi Murakami and Kanye West, and have been featured in Nylon and W.