Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Square gold tone stainless steel case with digital dial and gold acrylic details
- Gold polyurethane strap with deployment clasp closure
- Digital movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Case measures 38mm (1½ inches) wide
- Strap measures 20mm (0.79 inches) wide
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Material: Polyurethane, acrylic, and gold tone stainless steel
Nooka was born in 2004 when artist Matthew Waldman had a flashback to a first-grade math class while staring at a large clock in a London hotel. Part retro, part futuristic, Nooka’s unique digital interfaces offer a linear and graphic representation of time that’s intuitive and artistic. Nooka watches have been seen on the wrists of Takashi Murakami and Kanye West, and have been featured in Nylon and W.