- Spaghetti strap silk chiffon gown
- Empire waist, velvet design detail at bust, side corset boning, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 37 inches in circumference at bust; 33 inches in circumference at waist; 65 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 10
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
100% silk shell. 82% rayon and 18% silk trim. 100% silk lining
Notte By Marchesa
Notte by Marchesa is the younger sister of Marchesa, the beloved high-end women’s clothing label created by British designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig. Launched in 2006, this secondary line offers as much glamour and drama as its older sister, with stunning evening gowns in vibrant jewel tones, beaded bridal dresses, and flirty mini dresses. Whether it’s a silk-chiffon cocktail dress with gorgeous ruffles, a full-length strapless gown in pleated organza, a white lace sheath, or a sexy one-shoulder number, each Notte design is fabulously feminine, irresistibly elegant and unmistakably Marchesa. Named after the eccentric European style icon Marchesa Luisa Casati, Marchesa has made countless red-carpet evenings perfect for Penélope Cruz (shimmering in lavender chiffon), Eva Longoria (radiant in crimson satin), and other Hollywood goddesses who require nothing less than a heavenly dress.