Description: Stained Glass Folding Table, 'Miro's Village':
- Hand crafted table by artisans from Vidri Arte
- Inspired by Joan Miro's 1917 painting of a village
- Conveniently folds when not in use
- Stained glass images set in a wrought iron base
- Measures 16 1/10 inches in width by 16 1/10 inches in depth by 23 3/5 inches in height
Due to the hand-crafted nature of this product, size, color and motif may vary.
Part of the National Geographic family, NOVICA's ongoing mission is to provide opportunities for artists and to actively preserve traditional cultures and skills. Purchases directly benefit artisans in the developing world and have a ripple effect through their communities. NOVICA's eight regional offices (including Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Brazil, Ghana, India, Thailand and Indonesia) are staffed by local art and culture experts, all of whom work directly with artisans to help get images of their offerings online and available for sale.