- terracotta/ beige
Description: Ceramic Lamp, 'Land of the Aztec':
- Hand crafted elegant lamp from Mexico's Garcia Ochoa Family
- Bold geometric motifs recall ancient Aztec art
- Once glazed with natural oxides, the clay is burnished by hand with a smooth stone
- Cotton tapered lampshade
- Requires one 60 watt bulb (not included)
- Measures 6 7/10 inches in diameter by 15 inches in height
- Shade measures 20 3/10 inches in diameter by 12 3/5 inches in height
Due to the handmade nature of this product, please expect slight variations in size and color.
This product is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If product is to be used outside of the U.S., use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Part of the National Geographic family, NOVICA's ongoing mission is to provide opportunities for artists and to actively preserve traditional cultures and skills. Purchases directly benefit artisans in the developing world and have a ripple effect through their communities. NOVICA's eight regional offices (including Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Brazil, Ghana, India, Thailand and Indonesia) are staffed by local art and culture experts, all of whom work directly with artisans to help get images of their offerings online and available for sale.
Material: Ceramic, cotton