- cedar, pistacchio accents
Description: Cedar Wood Foldable Table, '6th Avenue Guatemala':
- Inspired by the tables vendors use to sell their wares in the streets of Guatemala City
- Designed by Hubert and Ana Claudia
- Legs are carved from cedar and the top is crafted from machine wood
- Held in place with thick steel wires and bolts
- Measures 18 inches in width by 13 4/5 inches in depth by 18 9 /10 inches in height
- Wipe with a dry cloth
Due to the hand-crafted nature of this product, size and color may vary.
Now part of the National Geographic family, NOVICA's ongoing mission is to provide opportunities for artists and to actively preserve traditional cultures and skills. Purchases directly benefit artisans in the developing world and have a ripple effect through their communities.
Material: Cedar and machinche woods, steel wire, bolts