Description: Horn Photo Frame, 'Tiger':
- Designed by Kamal
- Resembling the stripes on a tiger, the patterns on this photo frame are etched in bull horn
- Crafted by hand over a wood base
- Holds a 4x6 inch photo
- Can be displayed either horizontally or vertically
- Includes a protective glass pane
- Measures 6 7/10 inches in width by 3/5 inches in depth by 8 3/10 inches in height
- Wipe with a dry cloth
Due to the hand-crafted nature of this product, size and color may vary.
Now part of the National Geographic family, NOVICA's ongoing mission is to provide opportunities for artists and to actively preserve traditional cultures and skills. Purchases directly benefit artisans in the developing world and have a ripple effect through their communities. NOVICA's eight regional offices (including Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Brazil, Ghana, India, Thailand and Indonesia) are staffed by local art and culture experts, fashion and product photographers, videographers, writers, and technicians, all of whom work directly with artisans to help get images of their offerings online and available for sale.
Material: Bull horn, MDF, glass