- red maguey
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Red Maguey Zapotec Rug:
- Hand loomed wool rug by Alberto Ruiz
- Inspired by designs hewn in stone from the Monte Albon archeological site
- Intricate central motif is inspired by the maguey plant that flourishes in the sierra
- Features bands of fretwork and fringe
- All natural dyes
- Measures 6 1/2 feet in length by 4 feet in width
- Dry clean only
Due to the hand-crafted nature of this product, size and color may vary.
Material: 100% wool