Five pocket loose tapered leg cotton Big Bengt jeans
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops
- Waist and back pockets and a back waist leather logo tag
- Whiskering at thigh and fading and distressing throughout
- Please note, any whiskering, fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32x32
Nudie Jeans Co. strives to present “the naked truth” about denim. That means designing clothing that celebrates the ubiquitous fabric’s versatility, timelessness, and tendency to improve with age. Founded in 2001 in Gothenburg, Sweden, and headed up by ex-Lee Europe designer Maria Erixsson, Nudie Jeans Co. offers up a collection of tightly edited men’s, women’s, and kids’ jeans in colors ranging from blue-black to pale blue. Fits vary from relaxed to super-skinny, and textures range from brand-new to worn selvedge. Making great jeans isn’t the only trick these sharp Swedes have up their sleeves: Nudie Jeans Co.'s shirts, denim jackets and suits, and accessories are made from 100 percent organic cotton and perfectly complement each other.