- no color
Description: WHAT IT IS: A revolutionary, FDA-cleared device for facial stimulation that gently and effectively improves your skin's appearance. For skin that looks higher and tighter. Cheekbones and jawline look sculpted. Eyes look open, brows look more arched. NuFACE Trinity is beautifully designed with a smart skin sensor and interchangeable treatment heads to bring a variety of spa-quality therapies to your home.
- Refreshed NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device
- Microcurrent Treatment Head
- NuFACE Gel Primer
- Charging Cradle
- User Manual and Quick Start Card
- 2 Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty
WHAT IT DOES: In the same way we strengthen muscles throughout our body to improve tone, the NuFACE Trinity uses microcurrent technology to gently and effectively stimulate your skin - improving your appearance. The beautifully engineered ergonomic design has easy-to-use push button controls and a recharging cradle. The result is a beautiful, more youthful you!
HOW TO USE: Simply glide the NuFACE Classic over the contours of the face for skin that looks higher, tighter, almost gravity-defying. Cheekbones and jawline look lifted, sculpted and sleek. Eyes look open, brows look more arched.You get immediate, instant results, which improve cumulatively with continued use.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW: Microcurrent Technology is the same technology used in top spas and medical offices across the country. It is the only aesthetic treatment available for facial toning. Like other successful beauty treatments, microcurrent therapy started as a medical treatment and was first used to treat patients with atrophied facial muscles. NuFACE Microcurrent Devices are the only FDA-cleared handheld facial toning devices.
MICROCURRENT IS KNOWN TO:
- Increase product penetration by 47% - so you will love your NuFACE serums even more
- Increases ATP (new cell growth) by 500%, which means good for acne skin, rosacea, and hydration
- Increases collagen and elastin to reduce crow's feet, dark circles and brings back the ""bounce"" to your skin
- Medical offices often use after a peel or microdermabrasion to reduce redness
Origin: United States