Description: Enhance the tone and radiance of your skin with The NuFace System, the first and only hand held device approved by the FDA for at-home facial toning and stimulation. The lightweight, battery-operated NuFace device delivers gentle microcurrent impulses to strategic locations on the face to improve facial tone and balance. Featured on The Today Show and in magazines like In Style, Redbook and Marie Claire, this revolutionary system stimulates, lifts and tones facial muscles to restore youthful radiance to the skin.
- NuFace Device: This advanced device is used in luxurious spas and by celebrities as a non-invasive facial toning treatment. It delivers adjustable microcurrent impulses through two spherical probes for optimal contact with the face, providing immediate results and improving facial tone to a more youthful balance.
- Conductivity Gel: Simply apply the Conductivity Gel to your skin. Then, following the natural contours of your face, glide the NuFace device along your skin for an instant visible lift. Size: 8.45 oz.
- Optimizing Mist: After completing the treatment, use the Optimizing Mist to provide continual hydrating and firming benefits to the skin. Size: 8 oz.
- 9-volt Alkaline Battery: This ensures the convenient and long lasting use of your NuFace Device.
- Instructional DVD: This provides easy to follow, step-by-step directions for using The NuFace System.
- User Manual and Package Insert: This serves as a quick reference guide for any questions or concerns.
Extended 2 Year Warranty: The NuFace extended warranty is a prolonged warranty offered to NuFace consumers. It is offered by Carol Cole Company, the manufacturer of NuFace. This two year warranty will extend the period of the NuFace standard one year warranty and is not 'double coverage'. For example, NuFace extended warranty covers two years past the manufacturer's one year warranty for a total of a three year warranty. The NuFace extended warranty is coverage for electrical or mechanical breakdown. It does not cover peripheral items, wear and tear, normal maintenance, accidental damage, or any consequential loss. The indemnity is to cover the cost of replacement if deemed uneconomic to repair. (Value of $59).
Origin: United States