Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Vintage Moroccan Rug:
- Hand-woven one-of-a-kind vintage Moroccan Rug
- A timeless and functional work of art for the modern day home
- Each rug is a primitive abstraction that is completely original to the weaver of the rug
- Woven by the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains, the rich effect of color is matched by the thick, tactile pile
- Spot clean with a mild detergent
Due to the handmade nature of this product, please expect slight variations in size and color. Because this product ships directly from a third party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for customers outside the U.S.
Every well-designed room starts with a beautiful foundation — and interior designers and architects have long looked to carpet-maker nuLOOM to provide it. The NYC-based company specializes in high-quality contemporary floor coverings in graphic floral patterns, bold animal prints, and urbane stripes; it also carries hand-knotted rugs created in collaboration with Dutch design team Brink & Campman, as well as vibrant furniture and pillows. But nuLOOM remains best known for its fluffy flokati, super-soft wool carpets that come in colors ranging from traditional naturals to poppy pinks.