Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Berlin Wall Hand-Tufted Rug:
- Inspired by the graffiti that decorated the Berlin Wall
- This area rug tells a story of liberty and unity which defined a new era in human history
- Hand-tufted of New Zealand wool and features intricate details
- Spot clean with a mild detergent
Due to the handmade nature of this product, please expect slight variations in size and color.
Material: New Zealand wool
Every well-designed room starts with a beautiful foundation — and interior designers and architects have long looked to carpet-maker nuLOOM to provide it. The NYC-based company specializes in high-quality contemporary floor coverings in graphic floral patterns, bold animal prints, and urbane stripes; it also carries hand-knotted rugs created in collaboration with Dutch design team Brink & Campman, as well as vibrant furniture and pillows. But nuLOOM remains best known for its fluffy flokati, super-soft wool carpets that come in colors ranging from traditional naturals to poppy pinks.