Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Stockholm snow goggles.
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Definition Optics速 (HDO).
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented XYZ Optics速.
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam.
- Fit of urethane construction that maintains flexibility in extreme cold.
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology.
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration).
- Styling of true metal icon accents.
- Added options of tuned light transmission via Iridium速 lens coating.
Brand: Oakley Goggles
Material: Silicone, Fleece Foam, O Matter, Lexan
In 1975, entrepreneurial “mad scientist” Jim Jannard launched Oakley from the garage of his Southern California home — naming the company after his English setter, and focused on innovation. Since then, Oakley has become the preferred sports and lifestyle clothing and accessories brand of hundreds of elite athletes, high-styling celebrities, and practical fashionistas worldwide. The company owns more than 600 patents related to its products, which include men’s and women’s golf apparel, snowboarding jackets, custom sunglasses, prescription glasses, ski goggles, sport watches, and military-style boots. From its high-performance, futuristic-looking snow goggles with multicolor polarized lenses to its lightweight H2O water goggles, Oakley’s got just the safety eyewear you need for all your high-energy activities.