- Cotton knit hooded jacket
- Contrast ribbing at sleeve cuff, hem, contrast lining at hood, functional drawstring at hood, drawstring detail at back, dual slit pockets at front with snap closure, extended back hemline
- Exposed zipper closure at front
- 26 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size XS
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
88% cotton, 8% polyester and 4% spandex shell
In 1975, entrepreneurial “mad scientist” Jim Jannard launched Oakley from the garage of his Southern California home — naming the company after his English setter, and focused on innovation. Since then, Oakley has become the preferred sports and lifestyle brand of hundreds of elite athletes, high-styling celebrities, and practical fashionistas worldwide. The company owns more than 600 patents related to its products, which include men’s and women’s golf apparel, snowboarding jackets, custom sunglasses, prescription glasses, ski goggles, sport watches, and military-style boots. From high-performance, insulated pants and waterproof clothing to futuristic-looking shades with glare-cutting polarized lenses, Oakley’s got the threads and accessories for all your high-energy activities.