Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery of this item in time for Christmas
Limited Edition RM 016 OC Concept Store Watch.
- In celebration of the grand opening of the OC Concept Store in New York City, Richard Mille presents a 10-piece limited edition of his thinnest watch yet, the RM 016 OC Concept in white gold.
- Skeletonized automatic winding movement.
- Variable inertia rotor with ceramic ball bearings.
- 31 jewels.
- Titanium baseplate.
- Semi-instantaneous date
- 55 hour power reserve.
- Water resistant to 30 meters.
- Sapphire crystal and case back.
- White gold triartite case.
- Black satin straps.
- Thin profile: 25 mm thick.
- Rectangular face.
- Hot pink numerals.
- The OC Concept Store logo at 3 o'clock and a date aperture at 7 o'clock.
White Gold, Sapphire Crystal, Titanium
OC Concept Store
Having conquered her native Switzerland, fine-jewelry designer Orianne Collins set her sights on the U.S., opening her first foreign storefront in Manhattan (across the street from Barneys) in 2010. She filled the sprawling space with both her signature baubles and an array of limited-edition, high-end objets for the home culled from her travels around the world—such as a set of ostrich-embossed dumbbells, a crystal glass foosball table, and a safe that winds your watches for you.