Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery of this item in time for Christmas
Phantom 4 time mover & removable stand.
- Since 1995, Buben & Zorweg have delighted lovers of fine timepieces with their unique masterpieces of craftsmanship and time moving pieces.
- The symbiosis of compelling innovation and exquisite design characterizes and defines Buben & Zorweg as exclusive objects of time.
- Selected materials and perfect workmanship fulfill and exceed Buben & Zorweg's customers' highest expectations.
- The company designs and manufactures detailed pieces that reflect a passion for innovative technology, ground breaking design and artistry for lovers of unique masterpieces.
- Time mover featuring 4 watch holders.
- High-gloss, polished piano lacquer with carbon fiber inlay; interior in fine Italian leather.
- Mechanical and slide opening system.
- High-security German lock.
- 5 mm thick aluminum chassis.
- Solid aluminum stand.
- Latest power LED lighting.
- Approximate measurements: 268 mm (closed) /437 mm (open) x 279 mm x 242 mm.
Carbon, Interior: Leather, Stand: Aluminum
OC Concept Store
Having conquered her native Switzerland, fine-jewelry designer Orianne Collins set her sights on the U.S., opening her first foreign storefront in Manhattan (across the street from Barneys) in 2010. She filled the sprawling space with both her signature baubles and an array of limited-edition, high-end objets for the home culled from her travels around the world—such as a set of ostrich-embossed dumbbells, a crystal glass foosball table, and a safe that winds your watches for you.