Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery of this item in time for Christmas
Limited edition "Egg Mirror", by Phillipe Cramer.
- Swiss designer, Phillipe Cramer's work is defined by sensual minimalism for contemporary and elegant living.
- A bright blue pearl color dresses the back of the "Egg" that is gently folded to be able to stand upright anywhere in your home.
- Its sculptural quality owes to the artist's maxim.
- Personally signed by Philippe Cramer for OC Concept Store New York 2010.
- Available only at OC Concept Store New York 2010 and now on Gilt Man.
- Polished steel mirror signed & numbered.
- Limited Edition series of 10.
- Approximate measurements: 14' x 14'.
OC Concept Store
Having conquered her native Switzerland, fine-jewelry designer Orianne Collins set her sights on the U.S., opening her first foreign storefront in Manhattan (across the street from Barneys) in 2010. She filled the sprawling space with both her signature baubles and an array of limited-edition, high-end objets for the home culled from her travels around the world—such as a set of ostrich-embossed dumbbells, a crystal glass foosball table, and a safe that winds your watches for you.