Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery of this item in time for Christmas
"The Good Guy" (Man Wearing Glasses) painting, by Romero Britto.
- Romero Britto, a modern day pop culture icon, uses vibrant colors and bold patterns to create contemporary masterpieces that evoke a spirit of hope and convey a sense of warmth.
- He has exhibited at the Louvre Museum, the World Economic Forum, and created the world's largest art installation in Hyde Park, London.
- Romero has also created two commemorative stamp collections for the United Nations Postal Administration.
- Britto is also a philanthropist, having donated to over 300 charitable organizations.
- Acrylic on canvas.
- Made in 2010.
- Approximate measurements: 36" x 60".
Acrylic on Canvas
OC Concept Store
Having conquered her native Switzerland, fine-jewelry designer Orianne Collins set her sights on the U.S., opening her first foreign storefront in Manhattan (across the street from Barneys) in 2010. She filled the sprawling space with both her signature baubles and an array of limited-edition, high-end objets for the home culled from her travels around the world—such as a set of ostrich-embossed dumbbells, a crystal glass foosball table, and a safe that winds your watches for you.