Share This Item: Email
Description:Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery of this item in time for Christmas
"The Good Guy" (Man Wearing Glasses) painting, by Romero Britto.
- Romero Britto, a modern day pop culture icon, uses vibrant colors and bold patterns to create contemporary masterpieces that evoke a spirit of hope and convey a sense of warmth.
- He has exhibited at the Louvre Museum, the World Economic Forum, and created the world's largest art installation in Hyde Park, London.
- Romero has also created two commemorative stamp collections for the United Nations Postal Administration.
- Britto is also a philanthropist, having donated to over 300 charitable organizations.
- Acrylic on canvas.
- Made in 2010.
- Approximate measurements: 36" x 60".
Material: Acrylic on Canvas
Brand: OC Concept Store
Origin: United States