Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large sized hobo
- Leather with two front slide pockets
- Top handle and adjustable strap
- Envelope flap with hidden magnetic closure
- Nylon interior lining with two slip pockets and a zip pocket
- Body length 15 inches; height 13 inches; width 4½ inches
- Drop handle 8 inches; strap drop 16 inches
Brand: OH by joy gryson
OH by joy gryson
Joy Gryson's diffusion line OH by Joy Gryson (named after the handbag designer's daughter, Olivia) possesses the same qualities that you’ll find in Gryson’s flagship collection of bags — supple Italian leather, minimalist hardware, and easy, versatile silhouettes — but at more accessible price points. OH by Joy Gryson's trapezoid satchels, brightly colored hobos, clutch purses, and sassy drawstring numbers — with well-placed tassels here, and asymmetrical zippers there — are as fun to carry as they are practical. Often credited with designing some of Marc Jacobs’ most iconic handbags, Gryson has become a household name for bag-obsessed fashion lovers. After working for Jacobs and other prestigious labels such as Coach and Calvin Klein, the NYC native launched her namesake line of luxury handbags and accessories in 2006. The following year, she added OH. Every Gryson bag features meticulous detailing and reflects the cosmopolitan essence of her hometown.