Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Fine art 100% cotton canvas print by Oliver Gal
- Handcrafted with airy images, pop culture and striking architectural layers of color
- Professionally hand-stretched and gallery-wrapped in sustainable, FSC certified wood
- Includes a certificate of authenticity by the artist
- Ready to hang with all the hardware included
- Limited edition hand signed by the artist
Brand: Oliver Gal
Material: Wood, canvas
Origin: United States
Wipe with a dry cloth
Oliver Gal is an arts collective that produces pop-art inspired prints and wall art that takes its inspiration from fashion, art, travel and design. Founded by sisters Lola Sánchez and Ana Gal, Oliver Gal’s collection of photographs is filled with handcrafted airy images, pop culture themes and striking layers of color. The Miami-based duo work with artists from around the world, printing each image on museum-quality cotton canvas or archival art paper. Standouts in the Oliver Gal collection include the Blueprint series, which takes its cues from old patents, and the Neon collection, which blends fashion and high art in pops of vibrant color.