Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Rounded aviator shape glasses with tinted polarized lenses
- Metal frame with silicone stem tips
- Double nose bridge and silicone nose pads
- 100% UV protection
- Comes with designer case
- Front piece length 5¾ inches; Lens height 1¾ inches
Brand: Oliver Peoples
Oliver Peoples is truly a one-stop shop for must-have eyewear. The label’s sexy sunglasses and retro-inspired eyeglasses are wildly popular with the optical-obsessed crowd — particularly fans of mod and oversize shapes. In fact, the craze for vintage frames and sunglasses started in 1986 with the opening of Oliver Peoples' Hollywood boutique, which company founders Larry and Dennis Leight initially stocked with a selection of frames they’d bought at an estate sale. From polarized aviator sunglasses (the Victory) to beveled plastic glasses (Tycoon) and unisex wayfarers (the Daddy B), Oliver Peoples makes sunglasses to suit every face shape and style. Since 2006 the company has been a property of Luxottica: the world’s largest eyewear company, and owner of Oakley, Ray-Ban, and other iconic sunglasses labels.