Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Oliver Peoples in collaboration with TAKAHIROMIYASHITA The SoloIst
- Acetate round frames
- Vintage-inspired extended endpiece
- Gold grommets at temple endpiece features original filigree metal
- Inner mirror gradient lens results in subtle mirror sheen without risk of scratching or damaging the coating
- Engraved with TAKAHIROMIYASHITA signature reference "left eye" at left lens
- Discreet laminated logo at temple end
- Includes embossed designer box, leather wrap, and microfiber cleaning cloth
Brand: Oliver Peoples
Oliver Peoples is truly a one-stop shop for must-have eyewear. The label’s sexy sunglasses and retro-inspired eyeglasses are wildly popular with the optical-obsessed crowd — particularly fans of mod and oversize shapes. In fact, the craze for vintage frames and sunglasses started in 1986 with the opening of Oliver Peoples' Hollywood boutique, which company founders Larry and Dennis Leight initially stocked with a selection of frames they’d bought at an estate sale. From polarized aviator sunglasses (the Victory) to beveled plastic glasses (Tycoon) and unisex wayfarers (the Daddy B), Oliver Peoples makes sunglasses to suit every face shape and style. Since 2006 the company has been a property of Luxottica: the world’s largest eyewear company, and owner of Oakley, Ray-Ban, and other iconic sunglasses labels.