Description: Omega stainless steel case with black dial, date window at 3 o'clock and stainless steel bezel, circa 2000's
- Condition: Worn - Mint (very minor signs of wear; light scratches)
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Automatic movement
- Deployment closure
- Water resistance tested at 300M
- This product comes with a generic box and an independent appraisal
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Omega dealer
- 1 year limited warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty not provided by manufacturer
- The appraised value is $4,400
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 41mm (1.61") wide, bracelet measures 190mm (7½") long and 20mm (0.78") wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel