Description: Omega stainless steel case with stick markers on dial, date window at 3 o'clock, 18k gold bezel, circa 2000's
- Automatic movement
- Push button deployment closure
- 18k gold and stainless steel bracelet
- 1 year warranty
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Generic box and independent appraisal
- The appraised value is $7,100
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 36mm wide (1.41"), bracelet measures 190mm (7½") long and 23mm (0.90") wide
Material: Stainless steel, 18k gold