- yellow gold/stainless steel
Description: Omega round stainless steel case with white dial, date window at 3 o'clock, and 18K yellow gold bezel and crown, circa 1990s
- Condition: Vintage - Very Good (signs of wear)
- Stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Deployment clasp closure
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- 1 year warranty
- Generic box and independent appraisal
- Appraised at $5,300
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
Please note slashed price represents appraised value.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 34mm wide, bracelet measures 190mm long and 20mm wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel and 18K yellow gold