- Cotton French terry knit jacket
- Notch lapel, front patch pockets, raw edge trim, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted button down front closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% cotton shell
Oonagh by Nanette Lepore
Inspired by French fashion, Oonagh by Nanette Lepore features all of the ultra-feminine silhouettes you’ll find in Lepore’s flagship label, but with an edgier Downtown NYC sensibility. Named after the Scottish word for "pure," this diffusion line is anchored by its extensive collection of dresses: cotton striped tunics, chiffon drop-waist and jersey knit ruched-waist numbers, floral-print cutout frocks, and more. You’ll also find chic bodysuits, fluttery blouses, and other sumptuous pieces to add to your wardrobe. Based in the Big Apple, Lepore has become a celebrity favorite for her bright, bold separates, outerwear, shoes, and other designs. Her imaginative prints and color combinations are contemporary yet inspired by her boho upbringing in Ohio. With Oonagh, Lepore once again shows how to amp up the girlishness without skimping on sophistication.