Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool blend woven coat
- Faded plaid stripe print throughout, notched lapel, flap welt pockets at front, button sleeve cuff, zig zag stitch detail at waist, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure, fully lined
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Opening Ceremony
Material: 60% wool, 30% polyester, 5% cashmere and 5% other fiber shell. 50% cotton and 50% cupro lining
Origin: United States
Based on the concept of collaborative design, Opening Ceremony has been involved in a slew of high-profile projects, including a special line of Tretorn sneakers, a limited-edition collection of Nikes, a re-launch of classic 80s styles from Maui and Sons, and an on-going partnership with actress and style icon Chloe Sevigny. Melding the talents of young and established American artists with designers from abroad, this line’s offerings are edgy, fashion-forward, and envelope-pushing.