Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Stay warmer, ski longer. That's what kids want. This strategically seam-sealed garment is one of the most insulated junior pieces on the hill.
Jacket Standard Features:
- Long sleeve hidden velcro and zip front Santa Ana jacket
- Removable stretch powderskirt
- Polar hand gaiters
- Adjustable cuff
- Front zip with double storm flap
- Adjustable hood
- Inner hood with fleece panel inserts
- Printed lining with fleece panel inserts
- Inner pocket hem adjustment
- Fleece-lined "comfort collar"
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Internal wire-friendly music pocket
- Brushed hand pockets
- Machine washable
PRIME 10™ fabrics offer plenty of waterproofing and breathability to keep the warm air in and the moisture out. For trusted performance, PRIME10™ has you covered.
Material: 100% Nylon, ECO DWR 80/10, 160 g/m2
Orage outdoor gear will help you withstand the toughest weather conditions in style. Founded in 1989 in Montreal, this label makes soft shells, fleeces, jackets, parkas, and pants for ski and snowboarding enthusiasts of all ages, as well as casual lifestyle clothing and accessories. Strategically sealed seams, waterproof materials, and breathable stretch fabrics are just some of the many features that make Orage outerwear some of the best and most innovative on the market.