- Size (Men Alpha):
|Men Alpha||US Waist (inches)||EU||Waist (cm)|
|S||28 - 30||44 - 46||71 - 76|
|M||31 - 33||46 - 48||78.5 - 84|
|L||34 - 36||50 - 52||86.5 - 91.5|
|XL||36 - 38||53 - 54||94 - 96.5|
|XXL||40 - 42||56 - 58||101.5 - 106.5|
|XXXL||44 - 46||60 - 62||112 - 117|
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Flat front straight leg performance fit Glenwood riding pants.
- Zippered fly with dual button closure, adjustable Velcro straps at waist and belt loops.
- Two zip waist pockets, zip pocket with two-way pit zips at thigh and back zip and flap pockets with hidden Velcro closure.
- Front embossed logo and leather logo tag at back belt loop.
- Inner thigh zip vents, lower leg reinforcement, and stretch snow gaiters with elastic grip.
- Zip vents at cuffs.
- Fully seam sealed with YKK waterproof zippers and constructed using Gore-Tex Performance Shell Twill 2 Ply fabric technology for waterproofing and comfort.
- 60g PrimaLoft SPORT fill with fleece lining at seat and knees.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 20", inseam: 30½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: Face: 83% Polyester, 17% PTFE, Membrane: PTFE Goretex, Lining: 100% Polyester, Insulation: 100% Polyester